8/04/2013

Pieces Of The Week 46

Got this sweet flower crown at Hollister last week. Can´t wait to show you some outfit pics wearing it!:)

 On Tuesday the boy and I made a day trip to Rothenburg on the Tauber, a beautiful small town near Nuremberg.

 This is how I´m recently spending my lunch breaks: Sitting in the sun reading a good book.

 If you´re following me on Instagram (@pieces_of_mariposa) you might already know that I was invited 
to a wedding yesterday. I´m going to show you a proper outfitpost next week.

And after a long night all I need to be happy is a biiiiig coffee!!!:)


Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:
 


3 Kommentare:

  1. Your pictures look so good, love it!

    Liebe Grüße aus München,

    Vanessa
    www.pureFASHION.tv

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anonym8/05/2013

    Was arbeitest du denn?

    Schöne Fotos :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Der Kaffee sieht richtig lecker aus! :)


    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von www.whoismocca.com

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.