10/15/2012

One More Cup Of Coffee


Ich hoffe, ihr hattet alle ein tolles Wochenende? Bei dem regnerischen Wetter habe ich es mir auf dem Sofa gemütlich gemacht. Meine Begleiter waren Kaffee, ein paar Vitamine und ein Buch, aber auch meine heiß geliebte Schoki durfte natürlich nicht fehlen!:) Was habt ihr am Wochenende gemacht?

I hope that all of you had an amazing weekend? With the rainy weather outside I spent a great time on the couch drinking some coffee, eating fresh fruits and reading a book. Oh and not to forget my beloved chocolate!:) What did you do this weekend?


 

8 Kommentare:

  1. I didn't do much. I love relaxing during my weekend with a nice coffee somewhere in town and a bit of shopping or a cinema session :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. This is exactly how I love to spend my weekends too!:) xx, Vanessa

      Löschen
  2. Cute pics :)

    http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for you comment! I like your blog, you both are so pretty!:)

      Löschen
  3. Super sweet pictures! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yummy, Yummy :) so nice pictures

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.