2/10/2013

Pieces Of The Week 22

I haven´t worn any head bands for ages but I love the chanelish look of this one.

Look at this cute little snowman I´ve found near my parent´s house!:)

Best chocolates I´ve ever had. They are filled with lavender, cranberry, raspberry and apricot.

I know I´ve promised to give you guys a sneek peek into my apartment, but as we are moving into an apartment 
one floor higher in a few weeks I will show you more pics at a later date!

I´m totally obsessed with my new necklace! Do you like it? 


Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:
 

5 Kommentare:

  1. hahahhaaaa, der Schneemann ist ja geil!!

    Liebste Grüße

    Frau Huegel

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. du hast tolle bilder :) <3
    hoffe du postest bald wieder ein outfit <3

    www.thefashioncolada.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe deine Instagram-Bilder... Der Schneemann ist einfach nur zu süß!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Kann mich nicht entscheiden, was mich gerade mehr anmacht: Die Kette oder die Pralinen. ;-)

    xx Cherrycandykiss | Vodka & Candy

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice post!!! I like your blog!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.