5/19/2013

Pieces Of The Week 36

Packing of moving boxes, carrying them from one floor to another and rebuilding the kitchen - it´s all about removal stress this week. But as you can see the kitchen is ready and at least we can drink some coffee, so everything is fine!:) Many thanks to our hard-working helpers who rebuilded our kitchen, you have helped us a lot!!! 

An easy outfit is essential these days so I grabbed some sneakers out of my closet again. And you already know that I´m not the biggest fan of sports shoes!

 After I´ve finished cleaning and reorganizing the kitchen I thought it was about time to do some shopping as a reward for the work!:) Can you guess what I´ve bought!? 

 Do you want to blow on that blowball?:)

 I´ve already showed you my new glasses on Instagram (@pieces_of_mariposa) and they were a great bargain at H&M.


Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:
 

8 Kommentare:

  1. nice sunglasses =DD

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey,
    great post and nice pictures!
    I love the necklace most.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolles lässiges Outfit und durch die Kette trotzdem ein besonders! Mag ich sehr.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nespresso <3
    Hoffe, dass du bald alles fertig hast.
    Viele liebe Grüße Mini

    http://www.miniswelt.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich liebe deine Kette <3
    waaas hast du aber bitte gekauft? Zeigen <3

    küsschen,
    nicole

    www.thefashioncolada.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your necklace is so pretty! Loved it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nicole5/20/2013

    ich liebe deine kette. Woher hast du denn die?

    Lg Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.