6/30/2013

Pieces Of The Week 41

Lately I love to wear gold and silver jewelry together! Yay or nay, what´s your opinion about mixing these two colors?

Spent some time at the "Burggarten" in Nuremberg today. Even the sun showed up for a few minutes, whoop whoop!!:)

Red juice and green lime – isn´t this combination awesome??

Rearanged my cookbooks this week. I promise I´ll show you more pics of our apartment soon!

Addicted to peonies! I hope you´re not bored of this kind of flowery pictures already haha!
 

Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:

 
 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Anonym6/30/2013

    Tolle Fotos! Ich kombiniere auch total gerne Silber und Gold miteinander vor allem bei Ringen!

    Hab noch einen schönen Sonntag, SAMOROUS

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice pictures! I love your flowers, so don't worry :) And I like golden and silver too!

    Bayberry Chic

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich kämpfe immer ein bißchen mit mir, ob ich gold und silber zusammen tragen soll, aber da meine Lieblingsuhr silber ist und mein Ehering gold, bleibt mir gar nichts anderes übrig <3

    Gut schaust Du wieder aus!

    xx Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.