3/30/2014

Pieces Of The Week 78

I always loved the scalloped triangel bikini by Chloe but refused to pay about 200 Euro for it. So thank you to H&M for this budget friendly version!

Me at the pressday by Karkalis PR in Munich. More to come on the blog soon!

Had an awesome girls night out with my babe Caro on Friday. The highlight of the night: This drink, called Munich Mule.

Breakfast at Zoozie´z. Loved the cups!

 Happy flower girl. I think the last time I´ve made one by myself was more than 20 years ago!:)

 
Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Nice bikini , you look cute in floral headband
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anonym3/31/2014

    Very nice Bikini and nice pics.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The bikini is from H&M? It's so cute! I'll have to check my local H&M asap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der Bikini ist super süß und steht dir bestimmt ganz toll. Vielleicht sogar mit Blumenkränzchen ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.