4/07/2013

Pieces Of The Week 30

Today I´m showing you five things I´m loving right now. Bought this lipstick/rouge from Benefit yesterday and it´s already one of my favorites.

Look at this little lamb, isn´t it cute? Thank you so much for this little gift dear Julia! <3

It seems that I had a lucky week and as this gift arrived at home I couldn´t be more happy! Thank you Mehrnaz and thank you Veuve Clicquot!

How often do you need to buy new flowers? I´m buying fresh tulips every week because they´re only in bloom for five days? Nevertheless I´m love how they look!:)

I´ve already showed you this shirt on Instagram and I just had to buy it! The design reminds me of Louis Vuitton but guess where it´s from? By the way: I´m selling lots of new stuff on Kleiderkreisel so just click here!


Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:

8 Kommentare:

  1. Anonym4/07/2013

    könntest du das benefit produkt genauer vorstellen?

    Danke :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Was für tolle Pieces of the Week :)
    Der Liploss interessiert mich auch näher, warum ist der denn so gut?
    Hatte noch nie vorher nen Gloss von Benefit.
    Love, Anni

    http://anniwearsprada.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke liebe Anni!:)
      Und ich werde den Lipgloss gerne noch näher vorstellen!
      Küsschen, Vanessa

      Löschen
  3. Tolle Bilder, Süße! Ich hoffe der Champagner hat geschmeckt! Küsschen

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke liebe Mehrnaz! Ich konnte ihn leider doch noch nicht trinken,
      aber das werde ich ganz bald nachholen!!!:)

      Löschen
  4. apropos LV: big looove !!
    Have a sunny monday, JL
    www.dieblauenstunden.com

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.