11/24/2013

Pieces Of The Week 61

A huge thanks to Hallhuber for this great goodie, I love the scarf!

Believe me, to choose just one of this tartlets was the hardest decision I had to take today!:)

Well, apart from this I guess that my day consisted only out of food..:) Here you can see me just before I enjoyed some pork knuckle, so yummie!

You know that I´m a sucker for nice packaging, right?:)

OMG, shame on me, but it seems that I only could think about food this week!!:) Searching for some inspiration for you guys, I´m going to show you some recipes here on the blog again.


Follow Pieces of Mariposa with:
Facebook // Bloglovin´ // Instagram // Lookbook



3 Kommentare:

  1. Der Schal von Hallhuber ist ja echt schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice pics, waiting for the recipies

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schönen Verpackungen kann ich auch nie widerstehen..
    LG

    www.thepasteblog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

 
design by copypastelove and shaybay designs.